The liquid waste disposal industry poses many problems, Aqua Cleansing Ltd recognise that having the correct equipment for each job is essential.
For this reason we have invested heavily in our state-of-the-art systems, vehicles and machinery, allowing us to cope with any situation efficiently and comprehensively.
We also have a number of additional vehicles including 4x4s for access and a range of vehicles equipped with specialist vac and jetting systems. Contact us for further information.
The vehicles and equipment we have available for use with one or two man crews as required include:-
• 3000 gallon conventional vacuum tankers
• 4000 gallon conventional vacuum tankers
• 4000 gallon high suction vacuum tankers
• VACTOR with high suction vacuum & jetting facilities
• Medium volume JETVAC tankers
• JETVAN pack
• CCTV crew & associated equipment including root cut (non-submersible)
• Off-road UNIMOG 4x4tanker (to be run with a 3000 gallon tanker)
• All associated equipment & pipe works
We like to offer an estimation of costs prior to the job to enable us to give the best price and the time required. Areas we cover include Worcestershire, Herefordshire & Gloucestershire